06 March, 2006

Utila

Utila Town, Honduras

So, Utila, home of the Canacol, the place I learned to rescue panic, tired, and crazy divers. I am not a certified RESCUE DIVER. Watch out, now! Here I come to save the day.


So, here is the Jade Seahorse, which is a pretty funky hotel on the island... Here is the Swamper, Iguana... Where its only true home is in the mangroves of Utila, in the entire world.

Here is a picture of one of the dive shops that I went to... I love the ocean. This is a look at the big town of Utila Town from the hightest point on the island... The water tower.
Here is just another fresh picture of the Jade Seahorse... My Norweigan Pal, Atle with his magic hands..: I originally met him in Panama and we rocked the pool hall in Panama, so people heard about us and didnt want to mess with us in Utila...

Dinner at RJs with a couple of Swiss, 2 Italians, 1 Kiwi, 2 Norweigas, 2 French Canadian, and one from the Yukon. And of course the Yank.
.
Instead of complaining about outsourcing, said Rajesh, Americans and Western European would “be better off thinking about how you can raise your bar and raise yourself in the doing something better.”