08 January, 2006

Leaving San Jose!

Well I am heading out of town now! Costa Rica was amazing! My parents came right after new years and we got in a full week of jam packed travels around the country. We went out to Montezuma, Isla de la tortuga, Puntarenas, Monteverde, Saint Elena, Volcano Arenal, Nuevo Arenal, La Fortuna and then back to San Jose. So now I have a few moments to gather my thoughts and breathe before I get back on the bus to go to Panama tonight. I so can't wait!!!
The only advice I have for anyone coming down here is to get a car with a lot of clearance above the ground. It will make your trip much smoother if that was possible.



White liberals, some of whose most influential spokespeople were black and prosperous. ¨I love WLs, loveĆ©m to death. They´re on our side,¨he had told me some days ago, defining the term. ¨But WL´s think all the world´s problems can be fixed without any cost to themselves. We don´t believe that. There´s a lot to be said for sacrifice, remorse, even pity. It´s what separates us from the roaches.¨