16 February, 2006

Turtle for lunch.

So, Tuesday for lunch was spent over a nice hot plate of some illegal turtle mean. It was tasty!! Kind of like a cooked Tuna taste meets the texture of lamb or something like that. Very nice! Although the flippers were definitely weird, I still enjoyed eating it all.

I have made my plans for my final month here in Central America. On February 28th in the morning I will be taking a ferry to La Ceiba and another one to Utila, Honduras where I will spend the next 4-5 days out there. Then returning to La Ceiba for the night or so. Moving on to Tikal, Guatemala, Then Lake Antitlan and Antiqua area of Guatemala. Returning to Danli, Honduras by the 17th of March and leaving from Tegucigalpa on the 19th.

I can't believe it is all coming to an end soon!!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, the hot showers and back to the boring life of gringolandia.

Where should I go next? Who wants to come with?





¨the shared conviction that the rest of the world was wrong for screwing them over, and that someone, someone just and perhaps even omniscient, was keeping score.¨